PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon

Go down 
+2
dj743
Demonic Wings
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Are Fire-type Pokemon awesome?
YEAH! BURN BABY BURN!
The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Yes.
The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know.
The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No.
The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
NO WAY, LOSERS! NO ******* WAY!
The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
I think it is a tie for me, thanks.
The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Typhlosion shrieked and wheeled backwards, and sent jets of flame slamming into Minun with enough force to break down an aeroplane.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:11 pm

"Enough!" the voice says. The Minun retreats and a Gardevoir appears. Without using a single move, Typhlosion faints.

(don't worry, I'm not doing anything that will take away from fire pokemon's awesomeness.)
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:24 pm

"It is just recoil from the power. The recoil is painful. I was going to switch out anyway."

The girl switches out her Typhlosion and what comes racing along but a Monferno. It raced forwards, fists on fire and it slammed its flaming fists into Gardevoir, knocking her backwards.

Tears began to form at the edge of the girl's eyes as she looks at the Gardevoir, and she hands the job of protecting Fire Pokemon's reputation to a young girl, Lyra. The girl vanishes.

Lyra steps up, examining the damage Monferno inflicted with his Fire Punch.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Gardvevoir looks behind her. She can see someone-or something- no one else can. She claps her hands, and then plops down onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:11 am

(I don't think you understand the meaning of plop. Plop is the sound of a tap dripping, "Plip plop" and not for anything else, and I don't understand the last sentence so you'll have to rewrite it.)
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:19 am

(Plop, at least here, has another meaning that is hard to explain. It's not exactly the sound, but the motion rain makes when hitting the ground. Basically it's sitting. EDIT: Okay, I just googled the definition and found this, which explains it perfectly: 2. To let the body drop heavily )
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:34 am

(Does this make sense from your Secret Series fanfic: "They plopped their shoes off"? HA!)

Monferno looked at Gardevoir. His eyes widened in alarm but he kept on his toes, in case this was a trick.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:49 am

(Yep!)

The Gardevoir does not attack, she just sits on the ground like a little kid, playing. Suddenly, as if she heard something shocking, she stands up and attacks Monferno fiercely before sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:34 pm

(Does not)
Monferno pulled Gardevoir to her feet, shaking her while repeatedly ripping his claws down her face as he attacked with Fury Swipes. He refused to let go of Gardevoir, in such a growing rage that the physic Pokemon was being a coward.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:58 pm

"No, you're just mean." Gardevoir says in perfect English, stunning the whole crowd. "I'm just doing what my trainer says."
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:13 am

Monferno's rage grew and he slammed Gardevoir into the ground, repeatedly spitting flames that burned her.
"You... you stupid pathetic attempt for a Gardevoir!" Monferno roared in flawless English, his rage causing him to ignore Lyra's frustrated yells. He pinned Gardevoir down to the ground harder, kicking her and spitting flame into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
jimtheman333

jimtheman333

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:38 pm

not to point out the obvious, but i think this should go in the Roleplay.

And fire pokemon do rock. not saying they the best, because in my opinion, Dragon are the best, but fire are my second fave.
Back to top Go down
http://p-s-c.pokemonlegend.org
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:10 am

Silver's Giratina walks over and gives Max a pat on the back! "Good to see another lover."
Back to top Go down
jimtheman333

jimtheman333

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:49 pm

yay! albino
Back to top Go down
http://p-s-c.pokemonlegend.org
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:20 am

Giratina: And my trainer's friend Lyra has a Dratini which is ALMOST a Dragonair. Just six levels to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2