PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon

Go down 
+2
dj743
Demonic Wings
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Are Fire-type Pokemon awesome?
YEAH! BURN BABY BURN!
The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Vote_lcap50%The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Yes.
The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Vote_lcap0%The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know.
The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Vote_lcap0%The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No.
The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Vote_lcap10%The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
NO WAY, LOSERS! NO ******* WAY!
The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Vote_lcap10%The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
I think it is a tie for me, thanks.
The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Vote_lcap30%The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:38 am

Wink Don't try to hide it. I know you like fire Pokemon too, am I right?

Welcome to Magma Court.

"We will talk about.... the awesomeness of fire Pokemon!" the girl at the second desk with the Typhlosion yells, causing a rush of excitement to ripple through the crowds of people who have gathered in Magma Court.

The girl pins her gaze on the PokeSpriter group who came along for the Magma Court anniversary. "Speak first, and show these people the awesomeness of Fire Pokemon," she instructs.

"Well? Are they awesome?" the crowd asks.
Back to top Go down
dj743

dj743

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:57 pm

go cyndaquil
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:02 pm

The girl strokes her Typhlosion's luxurious fur. "See?" she persists. Murmuring begins in the crowd and a man steps forwards.

"Oh yeah? Could a Ponyta defeat this?" he asks, pointing to a Piplup that must be his own. The Piplup squeaks pathetically and the girl laughs. She sends out her Ponyta and the two battle for five minutes until the girl comes out victorius. The rebel slumps, defeated.

"No matter the type weakness, a Pokemon can still win. Anyone got a Water Pokemon at Level Fifteen?" the girl asked. A man raised his hand and the two battled- the girl with her Monferno, the man with a powerful and swift Buizel. The Monferno came out of the battle drenched, but proud he had beaten the Buizel with his blazing fists.

"See?" the girl boasts.
Back to top Go down
Silver Spriter

Silver Spriter

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Fire Pokemon suck, because Grass Pokemon have a weakness to them.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:05 pm

So? That's the good thing about Fire Pokemon- they're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tough!

-------------------

The girl glares at the one who came out with the outburst.

"But, that's the good thing about Fire Pokemon. They can defeat Bug-types, Grass-Types and many more - the type advantages and disadvantages don't mater!" she argues.

"She has a point," a grass-type lover admits softly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:11 pm

what level does cyndaquil learn itsfirst fire move?
Back to top Go down
https://pokespriter.forumotion.com
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:06 am

One.

--------------

The girl glances at the person who came out with the person.

"At level one, as all Pokemon do."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:18 pm

i just checked. its level 10, and the move is ember. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Cyndaquil_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

it says so down on the move chart
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:56 am

The girl sighs.
"I had this little Cyndaquil that is now my Typhlosion at Level Five. It knew Tackle and Leer or Growl... All Pokemon learn moves at Level One, otherwise Pokemon would be impossible to train..."
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:02 pm

An old man with a long grey beard walks out of the crowd.

"Of course you say that fire Pokemon are strongest and type advantage doesn't matter but that is untrue. If strong enough, a grass Pokemon could beat the 'awesome' fire type Pokemon. I have no Pokemon with me, of course, but in my day I had a powerful Leafeon. Are you saying nothing could beat your Typhlosion? Because this Pokemon was very tough."

A little boy runs up to him. "Yeah, Grampa!" He hands his Grampa a Pokeball. The grampa laughs. "Show her how it's done!" Then the boy runs back to his seat.

"I don't even know what Pokemon this is,but if you're up for a tough battle with an elder, then let's go!" the man says.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:09 pm

The girl smirks. "Just try. And for the record, I just checked Bulbapedia on my phone and Cyndaquil learns its first two moves at Level 1!"

The girl sends out her Typhlosion, grinning nastily. It seems she has some tricks up her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:13 pm

The old man sends out the Pokemon. He is pleasantly surprised to see his grandson has leveled up one of his only Pokemon, a lowly Magikarp, to be a great Gyarados.

The old man smiles kindly.

"I have been awarded for my skills, but my old bones may not be able to hold up for as long as I hope." The man chuckles kindly. "Typhlosion is far faster, i believe."
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:19 pm

"Right. Typhlosion, let's rev this battle up with a Shadow Claw!"

Typhlosion growls and shadows gather around his claws. He suddenly races forwards, tearing a large gash in the Gyarados' skin that is covered in shadows now.

Typhlosion hops backwards, on his toes for any sign of Gyarados' attack.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Gyarados laughs, though he is in pain. The old man likes this hearty Pokemon who seems much like himself.

"What is this Pokemon's level?" the man shouts to his grandson.

"50!" the boy responds. The man grins because his grandson has leveled it up so much, then goes back to battling. "USE HYPER BEAM!" he screams as if he were a child again, fighting with his prized Eevee who still resides with him in retirement.

The Gyarados uses the move with great force, hitting the Typhlosion painfully in the chest.

(please, please PLEASE do not say anything along the lines of "You call that a move?")
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Typhlosion swallows some of his Leftovers, making the pain somewhat bearable. He knows his next move.

A perfect copy of Typhlosion appears next to the real one. The subsitute will protect Typhlosion no matter the cost.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:51 pm

(THANKS! And I like this...it's sorta turning into an RP)

The old man furrows his brow. He will not attempt to hit the Typhlosion; it will fail. Instead, he uses a move helpful to hi in his day.

"gyarados!" he orders. "Use Dragon Dance!"
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:14 pm

(I just watched the most awesome fruit episode ever.)

The subsitute stands strong, still waiting to protect Typhlosion. Typhlosion summons the sun and sunlight pours into the room, weaking any of the Gyarados' water-type attacks and boosting Typhlosion's main source of power.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:17 pm

The old man looks to the sky. Good thing most of Gyarados' moves aren't water type! The old man has a plan. He will hit the Typhlosion, no doubt.

Gyarados has little patience. He uses a move, the one the old man had been thinking, though. He uses Earthquake.

(Sorry! I mean, I didn't plan this so perfectly, I had the moves planned before the battle started)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:25 pm

duh all pokemon learn moves at level one. i meant fire-type move
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Typhlosion manages to jump onto the subsitute's shoulders, letting the substitute take the pain. Typhlosion jumps down after the Earthquake stops, and in a quick burst, fire bursts from Typhlosion's mouth, slamming into Gyarados.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Gyarados cannot avoid it, and falls down in pain. The old man was not expecting to battle, he has no antidote of any kind. The Gyarados is down. But now, this really has turned into quite the battle. People are swarming him, he must keep going...but Gyarados os down.

"Here." A woman, no older than twenty five, hands him a Pokeball. He throws it, he is having fun.

Out comes a Minun.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:31 am

The girl pets her Typhlosion. "Cinder, use the UltimateDestruction tactic. This shouldn't take long."

Typhlosion nods and begins to draw power from the sunlight. Suddenly he releases it in the form of fire, curling around the Minun then slamming into the Minun with more force than usual.

Minun's skin is charred and burned, and Typhlosion hoped he'd managed to burn the small enemy.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:02 pm

The Minun, however, is not prepared to give up. He is a small enemy, yes, but not a weak one, far from it.

He begins his tactics without the help of the man and immediately uses ThunderBolt, paralyzing the Typhlosion.

"Do you think you're pokemon could beat any Pokemon, at all?" a voice from the back of the court says. Everyone looks to where it is coming from...but no one sees anyone.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:25 am

Typhlosion manages to blow a pure ray of flame at Minun, striking him as he is too busy searching for the voice. The one thing Minun was not prepared for was use of the Typhlosion's jaw muscles which were unaffected by the paralysis.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:57 pm

"Screw it!" the voice said again, and, though Minun was distracted, he managed to only get hit by a bit of the flame, then used Volt Tackle, hitting Typhlosion hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon   The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Awesomeness of Fire Pokemon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next