PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DW's Sprite Gallery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

DW's Sprite Gallery Empty
PostSubject: DW's Sprite Gallery   DW's Sprite Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:40 am

This is my strange house of, uh, "miracles". idk, that's what I called my sprite topic somewhere else.

Revamps
DW's Sprite Gallery ScytherRevamp
A revamp of Scyther, I think it's from Yellow. I quite liked the original.

DW's Sprite Gallery YellowFlareonBoth
Very recent, a revamp of Flareon. The right has an effect added to the fur to closer mimic the BW sprite, but the right lacks that antialias-ish effect.

DW's Sprite Gallery VaporeonRevamp
A Vaporeon revamp that inspired me to revamp the original Eeveelutions, as I like them all.

DW's Sprite Gallery JolteonRevamp
A Jolteon revamp, but I think I failed at the outline shading, as it doesn't quite seem to fit. If anyone can make it look a bit better, I'll reupload with credit.

Trainer Sprites
DW's Sprite Gallery JazzBlack
An OC of mine, Jazmine. I preferred this skin colour to the other, so this is generally her final sprite. She's a popular OC, a girl born into a gangster lifestyle. She is very close to Cheren due to the fact they do a lot of investigating together. Jazmine's only known Pokémon is a Crobat.

DW's Sprite Gallery JazzWhite
The original version of Jazmine. I just wasn't satisfied with how the original turned out, because the skin tone just didn't seem to work with the colour scheme.

DW's Sprite Gallery Jezebel
Jezebel, a Steel-type Gym Leader. She has a sleeve and a glove over her left arm because she has a prosthetic arm after losing her arm in an accident, and is ashamed of her prosthetic arm. (That was made up because I couldn't scratch her sleeve properly, but I like my little excuse there.) Jezebel would be a later Gym Leader with a very strong team, as she is a tough woman.

DW's Sprite Gallery Ml43k7
Here's some random makeover of a Rocket Grunt, it looks as if I've tried to turn her into an Ace Trainer. That's just the way it turned out, haha.

DW's Sprite Gallery 24on9fl
On the theme of that, I turned a Lass into an Ace Trainer. I kinda failed.
Back to top Go down
JMS

JMS

DW's Sprite Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW's Sprite Gallery   DW's Sprite Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:51 am

Nice sprites! I love your revamps, but unfortunately I haven't sprited for a really long time so I can't see what kind of feedback I could give you. Although I have seen that Scyther sprite revamped several times... well, it's a revamp, to it's likely to happen. Razz

Your trainers are nice, too. Are the first two original?
Ace Trainer Lass is good, but the worst of the group.
Back to top Go down

DW's Sprite Gallery
Page 1 of 1