PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sprite Software

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neaco

Neaco

Sprite Software Empty
PostSubject: Sprite Software   Sprite Software Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:06 pm

So paxsmickey brought up an interesting topic (unintentionally). What programs do you guys do for spriting? I use MSpaint and gamemaker8.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

Sprite Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite Software   Sprite Software Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:12 pm

MS Paint. It has everyone! Pens, pencils, buckets, and even a secret recolouring trick.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sprite Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite Software   Sprite Software Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Demonic Wings wrote:
MS Paint. It has everyone! Pens, pencils, buckets, and even a secret recolouring trick.
Who doesn't?

I like it because it's so easy to use. The recoloring trick really comes in handy when you're doing fusions and recolors. And, unlike other programs, you don't need all of those fancy-shmancy layers and things! So...yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://pokespriter.forumotion.com
JMS

JMS

Sprite Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite Software   Sprite Software Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:50 am

MSPaint and The GIMP.

I use MSPaint most of the time. I almost only use GIMP when I finish a sprite and need to remove the border around the sprite, since MSPaint doesn't have transparency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sprite Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite Software   Sprite Software Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprite Software
Page 1 of 1