PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PaxsMickey's Showcase

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PaxsMickey

PaxsMickey

PaxsMickey's Showcase Empty
PostSubject: PaxsMickey's Showcase   PaxsMickey's Showcase Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Here it goes:

PaxsMickey's Showcase Scarywiggly
the rod of the scythe and the red eyes are the only non-pokemon parts

PaxsMickey's Showcase Twindragonair
that's all dragonair

PaxsMickey's Showcase Gryphon
pidgeot and tauros... I think

PaxsMickey's Showcase Cockatrice
Dodrio and golbat

PaxsMickey's Showcase Hydraliskfinal
I got lazy with the shadowing, and made it unicolored, I will probably come back to this some time, and fix it correctly

I wanted a Zerg Hydralisk look
components: Nidoking, Dragonite, Scyther, Sheildon, Marowak, Cubone
Back to top Go down
Neaco

Neaco

PostSubject: Re: PaxsMickey's Showcase   PaxsMickey's Showcase Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:00 pm

you know, for recoloring you can use gamemaker8's sprite tool. they have a "replace all" function that really saves me 10min per recolorizing. other than that, the tail look a bit awkward on the zerg. maybe try something with a tentacle or a serpent (arbok is a little too short tho).

you told me we should do legendary creatures right? i can't rember what its called but a bug/dragon would be pretty sick. and your zerg idea is making me wanna make some slivers. mini-competition? ill start with virulent (since we need a legit scorpion-tailed pokemon).
Back to top Go down
PaxsMickey

PaxsMickey

PostSubject: Re: PaxsMickey's Showcase   PaxsMickey's Showcase Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:12 am

PaxsMickey's Showcase Slowstoise
because we al have our slow days

PaxsMickey's Showcase Firedenchura
just messing around

PaxsMickey's Showcase Denchair
I always wanted to use a forretress as a body base, and while this isn't great, it is something I can work off later
Back to top Go down
Neaco

Neaco

PostSubject: Re: PaxsMickey's Showcase   PaxsMickey's Showcase Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:47 pm

the tails and the legs on the dragonair/ forretress seem too out of place. although forretress gives mea good idea for the flying spagheti monster. you could see if there are any features from slo-king to incorperate into the top one as well.
Back to top Go down
JMS

JMS

PostSubject: Re: PaxsMickey's Showcase   PaxsMickey's Showcase Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:51 am

The Red/Green thing has an awesome design. The colours are its weak point... Or, rather, the shades of its colours.

Slowtoise is awesome, and so is the Wiggly Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PaxsMickey's Showcase   PaxsMickey's Showcase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PaxsMickey's Showcase
Page 1 of 1