PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neaco's Showcase

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neaco

Neaco

Neaco's Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Neaco's Showcase   Neaco's Showcase Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Heya. So I'm new to the whole "online spriting" fanbase but have been into personal spriting for some time. Unfortunately most of my stuff is corrupted due to jpg handy dandy color blends... so im hoping png work better. Looking for some constructive criticism for a potential project of mine.

Up first, an old favorite: starter crossing!!

Neaco's Showcase Charma11Neaco's Showcase Charme10Neaco's Showcase Chariz10

Snorlax...the truth revealed.
Neaco's Showcase Snorla11
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Neaco's Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neaco's Showcase   Neaco's Showcase Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:31 pm

These are actually pretty good~

The starter ones are good, but might look a bit better if you scratch some smaller detail onto them, such as ears and spots.
The Snorlax one is really original. It seems likes you used parts from Tentacool and/or Tentacrual, no?

With all of those sprites you may want to work on shading. On teh Charmander fusion the bulb on its back is highlighted where it should actually be dark because of the arm covering it. On the Charizard one the areas under the leaves are bright, when they should be dark.

This will probably be fixed with some more practice, though.

Keep on spriting Wink
Back to top Go down
https://pokespriter.forumotion.com
Neaco

Neaco

Neaco's Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neaco's Showcase   Neaco's Showcase Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:46 pm

I'll try and do some shading when I get some free time. Gotta focus on other stuff but I'll probably end up distracted with it any way <.<. I think if I take away the spot from bulbasaur, there might not be anything to give it from squirtle (I plan on doing all 3). At least that's wut my friends tell me. And yes I used different tentacools n tentacruels from 4th n 5th gen.
Back to top Go down
Neaco

Neaco

Neaco's Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neaco's Showcase   Neaco's Showcase Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:35 pm

so i got to thinking... why not combine the most powerful pokemon with the most wise? here is the result
Neaco's Showcase Caterp13
you can just tell hes gonna go something awesome, like a dark ritual to spawn mudkips... hehehe flash animation.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

Neaco's Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neaco's Showcase   Neaco's Showcase Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:28 am

Snorlax is creepy. Shocked

Otherwise, I agree with Katie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neaco's Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neaco's Showcase   Neaco's Showcase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neaco's Showcase
Page 1 of 1