PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Endless Story vol. 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Endless Story vol. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Endless Story vol. 1   Endless Story vol. 1 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Here's how it works. I start a story and then the next person adds on to it, and so, and so on, and so on. Here's the beginning:

Nina (random name) jolted out of bed. It was her and her twin brother, Calvin's (random), tenth birthday! She wanted to get to Professer Elm's lab before Calvin so she woke up extra early! She carefully tip-toed past Calvin's room so she wouldn't wake him up. Quickly she ate breakfast and hopped on her bike. She pedaled hard up the steep street, only to find Calvin waiting for the door to be unlocked.
Back to top Go down
https://pokespriter.forumotion.com
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: Endless Story vol. 1   Endless Story vol. 1 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:59 pm

"So unfair!" she whined. "You must've snuck out the window or something, there's no way you snuck past me!" Calvin grinned.

"True, sister, true!" he grinned. Nina rolled her eyes. He was going to do something corny, wasn't he? "How true, how true, that is what I...did...." Ha! she thought He was gonna try and rhyme true with d-...

Her thoughts were turned to the lab doors. They were open, and Calvin was inside!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Story vol. 1   Endless Story vol. 1 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Nina ran inside and past Calvin. "Hello Professer Elm!" she said smiling innocently, "What Pokemon do you have today?" Professer Elm turned from his research. "Oh, hello Nina, Calvin," he said smiling, "I suppose you want your Pokemon?"
Calvin pushed Nina out of the way. "I want Cyndaquil!"
Nina tackled Calvin. She turned towards Prof. Elm. "I want Totodile," she said.
Prof. Elm's smile faded. "I'm sorry you two, all the normal starters were taken by triplets yesterday."
Calvin and Nina froze. "Y-you mean we can't get any Pokemon?" Nina said softly.
Prof. Elm stared at Nina and slowy nodded. Calvin and Nina started crying softly.
"Of course you can get Pokemon!" Prof. Elm said happily.
"Yay!" Calvin and Nina said together.
"Which ones would you like?" he said.
"We-we don't know." They said together, "What do you have?"
"You know what, I'll just make it a game!" said Prof. Elm excitedly.
He laid out 11 pokeballs with cards under them.
"It's a memory game." he explained, "You get the first Pokemon you get a match of."
Nina and Calvin played the game.
"I got a match! I got a match!" Nina exclaimed.
"Let me see that," said Prof. Elm, "Hmm... you get the normal-type Pokemon Cleffa."
"I got one too!" exclaimed Calvin.
"You get the Normla-Poison-Type Pokemon NidoranM," said Prof. Elm.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Endless Story vol. 1   Endless Story vol. 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:52 am

Calvin and his new partner, NidoranM, raced out of the door first, leaving Nina and Cleffa to trail along behind. Nina moaned and complained about how she wanted a Jigglypuff, and she looked at the five Poke Balls that Professor Elm had entrusted her with. Suddenly, she heard the sweet lullabies of Jigglypuff like she'd heard countless times on the television.

When she finally tracked down the noise to the Jigglypuff, Calvin was lying in the muddy grass, snoring loudly. NidoranM was fighting a Jigglypuff bravely, but his mouth opened and he let out a long yawn before collapsing and falling asleep like his human companion.

Nina threw her Pokeball at the weakened Jigglypuff. The Jigglypuff slammed her tiny fists against the walls of the Pokeball but eventually she was sucked into a deep sleep and the world of the Pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: Endless Story vol. 1   Endless Story vol. 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Nina laughed at her brother, and then woke him up.

"Where...where is the Jigglypuff?" Calvin asked. Then he sat up. "What...did it run away?" He groaned. He looked at Nina for the answers. "Worse." she said, smirking. Calvin stood up, but not before waking his partner up.

"Did someone else catch it?" He inquired. His partner nodded.

Nina giggled. "Worse. You're ow sister caught it."

Calvin boiled up with rage. "My partner worked hard to weaken that Jigglypuff, and you come bouncing along and just catch it like that?!" he screamed. Nina looked a little apologetic.

"Fine, take it..." she said, holding out the Pokeball.

There was a long pause. Cleffa walked around Nina's legs. Calvin keptlooking from the Pokeball to Nina.

"Nah," he said. Nina's jaw dropped. "I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Endless Story vol. 1   Endless Story vol. 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Suddenly there was an ear-splitting screech and a white-spotted blue wolf burst out of the trees, a purple mane flowing in the breeze. Hunters came running out and one shot a needle at the wolf, who swiftly dodged. Nina pulled out a PokeDex she had got as a gift from her mother.

Suicune. The Ice Wolf Pokemon. It protects the Earth in favour of Lugia.

Suicune howled with rage and suddenly the air began to get cold. The tempature dropped swiftly, and Calvin's teeth began to chatter and his lips began to grow blue as the twins in their T-shirts and shorts began to get cold. Ice began to grow around the hunters until they were frozen in a solid block of ice.

Suicune returned the tempature to normal and Calvin commanded his NidoranM to attack. Nina shrieked and her Jigglypuff ran in front of Suicune, taking the full impact of the NidoranM's Tackle. Suicune nodded gratefully, healing Jigglypuff.

Suicune bounded off and Calvin glared at Nina. "What did you do that for?! I was going to catch it!"

Nina tutted. "Legendary Pokemon deserve a right to stay in the wild."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Story vol. 1   Endless Story vol. 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:21 pm

"You are so dead!" screamed Calvin.
"Go Jiggly!" Nina said as she threw the Pokeball with Jigglypuff inside.
"Go Nidoran!" Calvin demanded.
"Too late!" Nina said as Jigglypuff used Sing right when NidoranM came out.
"I will-" Calvin muttered as he fell asleep.
Nina laughed as she watched the forest in the horizon become an icy wasteland from Suicune.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Endless Story vol. 1   Endless Story vol. 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Nina skated across the ice and a Lapras slid towards her. Jigglypuff began to sing a beautiful lullaby, and the Lapras fell asleep. Nina threw a Pokeball and caught Lapras.

(Look up annoying orange on YouTube. Now.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Story vol. 1   Endless Story vol. 1 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:35 pm

(I think Nina gets to many Pokemon. The ice was melted where Nina was. She was looking at the forests miles away.)

Nina watched Calvin as he woke up.
"You finally woke up eh?" Nina teased.
Calvin looked around dazed, until he saw Nina. "That's it! I want that Jigglypuff, and I want it now!"
"You have to catch me first!" she said playfully.
Calvin ran over until he fell into a hole covered by leaves and twigs. "Why did you make that hole!?" he shreiked angrily.
Nina was half laughing and half confused. "I-I din't make that," she sputtered.
Calvin looked around. At least a dozen diglett and 2 dugtrios were staring at him.
"I think it's a diglett hole!" Nina yelled down to Calvin.
This is perfect he thought, I can catch as many diglett and dugtrios as I want and Nina won't know what hit her when I come back up.
Nina saw his face and immediately knew he was thinking something.
"I know you want to catch some diglett! I'm already prepared! I got some nice water types to beat those little critters up with!" she lied.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Endless Story vol. 1   Endless Story vol. 1 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:20 pm

While Calvin was busy under the hole, Nina wandered over to a lake and looked for some Water-types to actually beat Calvin. She looked into the water and a Lapras floated by, offering Nina a ride along the lake. Nina fought a Goldeen but she was unable to catch it. When the Lapras dropped her off at the other side, an old man walked up to Nina.

"Girl," the old man said softly. "I am offering you my Lapras, the one you rode on. I see your brother is beginning to catch some Diglett and Dugtrio." Nina nodded, taking the Pokeball and riding the Lapras across the lake. When she arrived at the other side, Calvin jumped out of the hole and challenged Nina. The two began the battle, Calvin unexpectedly sending out a Zubat. Nina switched her original tactics, sending out Jigglypuff.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Endless Story vol. 1   Endless Story vol. 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:26 pm

"Ha! You think you can beat me like that?! Well you got another thing comin'!" he yelled angrily.
"Yeah, I can beat you!" Nina yelled back.
"Oh yeah!" Calvin growled.
"Yeah!" Nina yelled.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Endless Story vol. 1   Endless Story vol. 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:18 am

Calvin sent out Diglett, the Mole Pokemon and it burrowed underground and popped out in a shower of soil. Nina's Lapras slid forwards, havng perfect control of her body.

"Lapras, use Aurora Beam!" Nina commanded.
"Diglett, use Dig!" Calvin yelled.

Diglett dived underground, burrowing through the ground as fast as he could. Meanwhile, Lapras just sat there, looking bored. Inside her body she was gathering her body coldness into one breath. Her mouth began to get cold and Diglett shot out of the ground, pieces of rock digging into Lapras. Diglett's tiny head sent Lapras slipping backwards, screaming. Lapras roared, a beam of ice shooting out from her mouth and slamming into Diglett. Another two hit Diglett from behind and Diglett stumbled.

"Lapras, use Hail and then Blizzard!" Nina commanded.
"Diglett, use Sunny Day and then use Swagger!" Calvin roared.

Calvin had forgotten a vital part of Diglett: his speed. Diglett was faster than Lapras. Calvin's plot went horribly wrong as Diglett shifted around, doing the Sunny Day dance. The sun blazed through, and Lapras grinned, sliding across the ground. Clouds rolled over and heavy rain started pouring down. The heavy rain turned into hail and Diglett was soon screaming in agony from the hail slamming onto his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endless Story vol. 1   Endless Story vol. 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endless Story vol. 1
Page 1 of 1