PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Route 29 - The beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PureGoober

PureGoober

Route 29 - The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Route 29!

Pokemon:
Sentret
HootHoot
Ledyba

Levels:
3-5

Must write a story to obtain the pokemon.
I will accept or deny.

If I accept, add the pokemon to your trainer log.
If I deny, either Edit it or make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:21 am

Upon trudging through the damp, muddy grass, Silver thought she should have brought her wellies. It had started to rain again, and Silver didn't have an umbrella. Silver trudged on, never letting mud ruin her.

Mud is good for you, she thought. A shadow flickered and shot into a tree. Silver spun round and the shadow raced to another tree. Silver kept spinning round until finally she saw what it was- Sentret!

Only a flash of blazing fire signalled Cinder's first attack. Sentret was burned, but not too badly, and he shot forwards, slamming into Cinder's shoulder and sending her flying backwards. Cinder did a twirl and collapsed, jumping up again but she was dizzy from the impact of the Tackle.

Cinder raced forwards, slamming into Sentret and sending him into a tree. The Sentret was halfway between consciousness and unconsciousness, so Silver threw a Pokeball. Sentret, even if he was awake, made no fuss and let himself be captured. Silver bent down and picked up the Pokeball, checking the stats that were digitally written on it.

SENTRET. Level 4. Male. This Sentret's highest stat is its Speed.
Back to top Go down
PureGoober

PureGoober

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:54 am

That is alot more that I expect.
I enjoyed reading that story.
Accepted.
Congrats
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:56 am

I'm a writer- when you say story, I do it. Rattle away on my keyboard and create a whole different realm. Anyway, can I progress onto the next route?
Back to top Go down
dj743

dj743

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:14 pm

dj leaves his house happy.he is so redey to catch a pokemon.the grass is thick,itchy,dap(wet).all of a suddden ledyba jumps out of now where redey to fight.

go cyndaquill
ledyba smerks
cyndaquil use pound(-12)
ledyba uses tackle(-14)
cyndaquill use growl
misses
ledyba uses tackle(-20)
cyndaquill is weak now
cyndaquil go tackle(-16)
go pokeball
misses
another one is thrown
ledyba is cought
Back to top Go down
PureGoober

PureGoober

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Nice.
Obtained.
I'll add more stuff soon.
Back to top Go down
dj743

dj743

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 pm

thx
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:23 am

Silver, pleased with the catch of her new Sentret, decides to clean up her muddy knees. She does so and as she takes out an apple to eat, something races past and grabs the apple.

On the trail of the apple thief~ Yeah, on the apple thief trail~ And how can I tell?~ Apple crumbs~ Wahahahahaha~ Silver thought bitterly, racing after the shadow's movements.

Sentret burst from his Pokeball and was a complete blur as he slammed into the shadow in two seconds flat. The shadow jumped out and revealed itself - a Hoothoot! But it didn't have the apple. Silver cursed under her breath and Sentret jumped up, whipping the Hoothoot with his long tail. The Hoothoot stumbled backwards, then raced up and slammed his beak into Sentret's tail. Sentret howled in fury and pain, whipping Hoothoot harder with his tail.

"That's enough, Sentret!" Silver howled, halting the battle as she switched Pokemon to Cinder (Cyndaquil). The flames that were supposed to be her tail flared up, burning the Hoothoot badly. Cinder rammed into Hoothoot and the wild Hoothoot was just about to faint. Silver decided to chance it and throw a Pokeball, and the Hoothoot attacked the Pokeball violently, breaking the Pokeball with its beak.

Cinder glomped Hoothoot and the flames on Cinder blasted. Hoothoot screeched and fell to the ground, unconscious. Silver tapped her knee and Cinder waddled back over.

"We'll catch the apple thief," Silver declared, racing forwards in pursuit of the Pokemon who stole the apple. Cinder turned and looked at Silver's apple which was lying next to a tree, half-eaten. Cinder laughed in a Pokemon-y way and raced after his mistress.

Finally, Silver and Cyndaquil found a Ledyba. Silver raised an eyebrow, and Sentret was immediately in front of her, tackling Ledyba. Ledyba looked like it had just come out of a battle, for it was bruised and scarred and most disgustingly of all, Ledyba was missing an eye. Silver took pity on the Ledyba as it fell backwards, coughing and then fell asleep.

Silver threw a Pokeball and it caught the Ledyba. Silver trudged back onto the main part of the route, wondering if she could get to Ecruteak City via Goldenrod to see her old friend Katie. Silver hurriedly dismissed the idea and checked Ledyba's stats.

Ledyba. Female. It has been poisoned by a sort of dark force.

Silver jumped and ran forwards, looking for a Pokemon Centre. She had no Pecha Berries, no heal for Poisoning... argh!

Last edited by ShiningSuicune on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PureGoober

PureGoober

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:14 am

You are amazing at this.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Oh, I meant Ledyba.
Back to top Go down
dj743

dj743

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:09 pm

After the heated battle with Ledyba, DJ chose to sit down on something that looked to be a brown pillow. Ledyba swooped in to move DJ. After Ledyba saved DJ from sitting on the sharp claws of a Hoot-Hoot, he decied to sit down anyway. Then he woke up as about 100 Hoot-Hoot rushed at them and made a circle around Ledyba, Cinda and DJ.The king hoot-hoot challged them, his eyes as red as fire.

go ledyba "fight for our lives these hoo-hoos look viscous.Ledyba flew in the air to eye the enmey.The enemy took the first strike it slam its body full force into ladyba slamming her in the ground.I think it was paralized.When the enemy went for the finshing blow cinda came and procted ladyba with protect.Ladyba grew fustrated with the king.
All of a sudden ladyba unleash 25 maga punch but only 5 hit when i was restoreing energy.The king came at ladyba with steel wing.Ladyba was down for the count "Go cinda".Cinda uesed flamethrower it put the king to its level.The king was useless on the ground.Cinda use tackle it weakened the king.The king unlessed a ferouicos hit slamming cinda in a tree.Cinda used flame wheel and it finshed off the king dj throw a poke ball and hoot-hoot was cought lv 3

Route 29 - The beginning SRoute 29 - The beginning SRoute 29 - The beginning SRoute 29 - The beginning SRoute 29 - The beginning S

Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:02 am

Not accepted. Riddled with SPaG (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar) errors and un-needed speech marks.
Back to top Go down
dj743

dj743

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:39 am

if i fix the spelling and gramer and puncuation its good
Route 29 - The beginning SRoute 29 - The beginning SRoute 29 - The beginning SRoute 29 - The beginning SRoute 29 - The beginning S
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:45 am

Yep. I'll fix a little bit for you, to show you what I'm looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route 29 - The beginning   Route 29 - The beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Route 29 - The beginning
Page 1 of 1