PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!

Go down 
+3
dj743
PureGoober
Demonic Wings
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:01 am

Okay, this RP is about a group of trainers trying to beat the Pokemon Gyms & Pokemon League while also in pursuit of Raikou, Entei and Suicune.

RP like you're writing a story, out of 3rd Person (he, she, her, him) point of view.

Make your character like this-

Username:
Character Name:
Starter Pokemon (first evo only):
Hometown:
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:07 am

Username: ShiningSuicune
Character Name: Silver
Starter Pokemon (first evo only): Cyndaquil
Hometown: New Bark Town

(If any of our characters lives in another region from the rest, all of the characters will have to decide to take a boat to a certain region.)

Silver skipped out of her house. It was her tenth birthday and she was going to get her very first Pokemon today- the day she'd been waiting for a long time! Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a flash of red and someone staring through Professor Elm's window. Silver walked closer to the red-haired boy and he pushed her back, yelling,

"WHAT?"

Silver didn't reply and she walked into Professor Elm's laboratory. The professor pointed simply to three Pokeballs, and Silver took Cyndaquil's. She nodded a farewell to the Professor and walked out of the lab, racing towards the tall grass, ready for her first fight.
Back to top Go down
PureGoober

PureGoober

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:13 am

Username: PureGoober
Character Name: Pablo
Starter Pokemon (first evo only): Charmander
Hometown: Pallet Town

It's Pablo's 10th birthday. He woke up at 5 AM. He is ready to start his journey. He sprints his way over to Oak's lab. He already notices his friend Yoshi (Gary) in there. When he comes in, Yoshi is already sitting there with his new pokemon, Squirtle! Pablo is relieved. He recieves his Charmander. Smile

Coming Up Next: The First Battle
Back to top Go down
dj743

dj743

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:49 pm

username:dj743
charecters name:dj
home town:pallete town
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:03 pm

(Since most of you are in Pallet town, I'll go over to Kanto.)

Silver was blocked by her friend Ethan. He grabbed her and hopped on his Pidgeot. The two flew to a place called Olivine City.

"What did you do that for?" Silver snapped.

"We're going to Kanto. All Pokemon trainers have to go to Kanto to start their journeys," Ethan said firmly. Silver nodded and the two got onto the S.S. Marine. Finally they reached Pallet Town.

A young trainer rushed over to Ethan. "Hey you! Give me a Pidgeotto and a Growlithe and I'll give you a Totodile and Chikorita!"

Ethan turned to Silver after the trade. "Hey, Silver, I've already got a grass-type Pokemon so you can have this Chikorita," he said. Silver gratefully accepted the Chikorita and she noticed a trainer in the wild grass. He was searching with a Charmander.

"Hey!" called Silver. She ran over to the trainer (who is Pablo). "Can I go with you on my Pokemon journey?" Silver asked.
Back to top Go down
PureGoober

PureGoober

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:23 pm

"Sure, that sounds great! What kind of pokemon do you have. This little guy right here is Charmander. I'm looking for a Pidgey right now.
Back to top Go down
jimtheman333

jimtheman333

PostSubject: A New Trainer   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Username: Jimtheman333
Character: Mr. Man
Pokemon: Cydiquil
Hometown: New Bark Town

Mr. Man wakes up to his tenth birthday. Before his mom can even get up, Mr. Man is dressed and ready to go on his adventure of epicness. He heads to Professer Elm's lab, only to find his rival, William, running out of the lab, laughing evily. "Yes!!! Its finally mine! The one and only Totodial (or however u spell it)." He runs away. Proffeser Elm comes bursting out, panting, with a pokeball in his hand. This is Mr. Man's Moment of truth. "You!" says Proffeser. "Take this pokemon and get William."

Mr Man runs as fast he can to catch up with William, and on the way, finds a Hoothoot. "WAAAAIT!!!" yells proffeser elm. "take these. You'll need em." Mr man gets 5 pokeballs. Mr man throws out his pokemon, hardly able to speak due to excitment. Out comes Cydiquil! He uses tackle, and catches the Hoothoot. "proffeser." says Mr man.
"Ya?" responds elm
"Thx."
"For what"
"The pokemon"
"Ya, keep him, just get William."

Mr. Man catches up to William, and challenges him. "Sure, ill take you on!" says william

They fight for 5 min. striaght, then, Mr Man wins with his Hoothoot. Mr man is so excited he won his first battle, he goes home, where his mom gives him an ss ticket to Kanto. "Be safe." says his mom. And off he goes, on his adventure to Kanto.
Back to top Go down
http://p-s-c.pokemonlegend.org
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:09 am

(...couldn't you have gone into more detail about the battle?)
"Well, I have a Cyndaquil and Chikorita and I'm looking for a Vulpix and Spearow," Silver said.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:17 pm

((Oh, you can be so picky about everything! lol! just kidding!))

Username: Backward thgindiM
Character: Jesse
Pokemon: Mudkip (WHO ELSE?!)
Hometown: Pallet

"Come on, Mudzy!" Jesse cooed. She let her Mudkip out of it's personalized blue and brown pokeball and let it walk alongside her. It enjoyed the warm breeze.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Upon hearing a Mudkip's cry, Silver turned. She saw a girl with her Mudkip.
"I challenge you to a battle!" Silver yelled, running over to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Jesse sat on the floor. "Nooooooo! Why do you people always try to hurt Mudzy?!" Mudzy grinned.

'That's the points, Jess!' Mudzy thought. Jesse could practically read his mind by looking at his eyes.

"Well...do i have to?!" Jesse responded. The mudkip shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:22 am

Silver sighed.
"The whole concept of getting a Pokemon is so you can fight with it and make bonds with it. Did nobody tell you that? Well, are you ready for the battle?"

Silver tossed Chikorita's Pokeball into the air and caught it.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:46 pm

"No! I never said I wanted to, buzz off! I can make bonds perfectly well with Mudzy without battling every second of the day! Right Mudzy?" Jesse asked. She held a berry in the air and dropped it. Mudzy jumped, caught it in his mouth and flipped before landing. "Besides, we battle plenty. I just don't feel like it."
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Silver growled and without warning Chikorita sprang forwards, piercing her leaf into Mudkip.

"What are you doing, Chika?" Silver asked angrily.

"Battling," Chika (Chikorita) replied, tackling Mudkip.

(No god-modding in the next post)
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:36 am

"Chika!" Silver shouted in worry. Cyndaquil burst forwards, shooting jets of flame at where Jesse was holding Chika.

"CYNDA CYNDA CHI!!" howled Cyndaquil. (Translation: LET GO OF CHIKA!)

"LET GO OF CHIKA!" I shouted, translating Cyndaquil's howl of fury as he breathed more flames.
Back to top Go down
xoxHelenxox

xoxHelenxox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:39 am

Username: xoxHelenxox
Character Name: Helen
Starter Pokemon (first evo only): Charmander
Hometown: Pallet Towm
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 am

(You can join the RP!)
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:57 am

"Then don't let her touch Mudzy!" Jesse said, then put her down gently before falling to the ground herself.

"Gr..." Mudzy growled, then went up to Chika. "She's got this...thing, where a she gets all crazy. I'll be happy to battle you later, but the thing is, if there's a slight chance I'm in trouble, her voice gets all low and growly and she is, like, all weird....It first happened when she took me from my home down on the hill in the sea, with Suicune..."
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:02 pm

"You saw a Suicune?" Chika said in wonder. "It must have escaped. Nobody can catch Suicune, it runs away too fast for anyone to throw a ball."
Back to top Go down
xoxHelenxox

xoxHelenxox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:11 pm

I = Translated.

"Come on Charmander, I want our adventure to be fun, not as down as your frown." I sighed, turning around to look at Charmander.
I "Char, Char..." Charmander sighed. Translated: "Im tired..."
"I know you are, Charmander." I said.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:18 pm

"Oh... hang on. I've got to go to Oak's with my trainer. See ya, Mudkip," Chika sighed as Silver returned the Chikorita to her Pokeball. Silver charged into Professor Oak's lab and he turned.

"Oh, you are looking for Pokemon. There are three paths with two trainers down each. Defeat the two trainers, get a Pokemon. You can continue on the same path, fight another two trainers and get another Pokemon when you have eight gym badges," said Oak.

He pointed to the left path. "That path holds a Mightyena."

He pointed to the middle path. "That path holds a Miltank."

He pointed to the right path. "That path holds a Shinx."

Silver frowned. Then she unlocked the Pokemon abilities inside her, duplicating herself twice. She had the real her and two duplicates. The first clone ran down the left path and the second ran down the right path. The real Silver ran down the first path.

"Hey!" shouted Oak. "You're not allowed to cheat!!!"

He put his hand to his forehead and sighed. Then he started laughing gently.
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:20 pm

"Mudzy, please don't get in trouble!" Jesse said waking up. "And you don't have to lie. We all know Kyogre is your guardian and inhabits my body when you are unsafe."

Last edited by Backward thgindiM on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:21 pm

(That's kind of godmodding, YOU being the one Suicune inhabits... that really is godmodding.)
Back to top Go down
Backward thgindiM

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:23 pm

(How so?)
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:25 pm

(Since Jesse is the one Suicune inhabits. That's godmodding, YOU being tied to a legendary Pokemon. You can be tied to Raikou or Entei, but not one of the super-awesomely-high legendaries. Hey, why not have Phione/Manaphy inhabit your body?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!   Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey: Three Legendary Beasts!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next