PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Improvements?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
purcible261

purcible261

Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Improvements?   Improvements? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Well a year later an so far, this is all I've come up with. And I apologize if most of these were previously posted. Smile I hope you like them.

Dustflier:
Ahh yes, the most annoying of the bosses from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. And one of the most annoying sprites at that, but it came out very well.
Improvements? Mr_dul10

Kyubiflare:
A sprite I did for a friend of mine upon request.
Improvements? For_ms10

Winteak:
An evolution of Victini that I created. I think it looks good.
Improvements? Mr_vic10

Shenron:
Eh... I got bored so I mixed the Therian forms together.
Improvements? Prof_s10

Draglimite:
Remember the previous thread which stared Ignosaurus? This is his former evolution.
Improvements? Dante_10

Ignosaurus:
Since I couldn't get enough of his cute fiery face, I decided why not put him up here again.
Improvements? Dante_11

Megaflamia:
And, just like the evolution of Ignosaurus, I made a pre evolution.
Improvements? Dante_12

Pearl Kyurem:
Well, ever since Black 2 and White 2 came out, I always thought what would happen had they made a revamp of an older version, like the Sinnoh region? What if Kyurem had traveled to the Sinnoh region? Well, the point is, I made a form of Kyurem called Pearl Kyurem.
Improvements? Pearl_11

Blasteel:
Just something I made as an evolution to the remake of a previous sprite.
Improvements? Blaste10

Terragon:
By far one of my most favorite sprites.
Improvements? Terrag10

Phantogon:
After entering a category to a contest I never entered, I just decided that this sprite had to get its debut somehow.
Improvements? Phanto10

Flaredpho:
And just like the previous one, this prehistoric fire beast was created for a category I entered. Yet he never made it to the contest.
Improvements? Flared10

Arborflare:
In loving memory of my Soul Silver Pokemon team. I decided to make a mix between my team which was, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Steelix, Heracross, and Honchkrow.
Improvements? Arborf10

Venusaur Revamp:
Just a random Revamp of a Crystal version Venusaur.
Improvements? 003_ve10

Lapras Revamp:
Just a random Revamp of a Crystal version Lapras.
Improvements? 131_la10

Feraligatr Revamp:
Just a random Revamp of a Crystal version Feraligatr.
Improvements? 160_fe10

Polterflare:
It was one of those times when you haven't been spriting for a while. And when I started up again. BOOM. I made this.
Improvements? Polter10

Bayoulash:
And to accompany the last Sprite, I made this bad boy.
Improvements? Bayoul10

So, what do you think? Improvement? Yes or no, and don't forget to comment. And since I have nothing better to do, I also take requests. Note some sprites may not be up to par with others due to lack of brainmatter at time of spriting.
Back to top Go down

Improvements?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeSpriter :: Artwork :: Spriting-
Jump to: