PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black and White Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Black and White Questions Empty
PostSubject: Black and White Questions   Black and White Questions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:54 pm

So, I have some questions for all of you~

Are you going to get Black or White version?

I'll probably get Black since my brother said that he's getting White, and we always get different games. I actually want White, though. I want Ranculus, not that tower of goth :>

Which starter are you going to get and why?

Are you going to get Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott? Why are you going to get the one you're getting? I'm going to get Oshawott since it adorable and stuffs C:
I don't really care about stats or anything. I just pick which one seems the cutest at the moment.

What will you name yourself in-game?

This one differs between people. Some people like to name themselves crazy names, while other people go with their real name. So, what will you do? I'm going to name myself Katie. I like having people saying my name to me and not saying "Billy-Bob" to me instead Razz

These are pretty much all my questions for now. Post you own questions for other people to answer about the games, but please give a thorough answer when you give an answer.

I don't want: "What are you going to name your starter?" and then you say, "Bob" Say something like: "I'm going to name my starter 'Stacey' because my best friend is named Stacey and she moved away last year."
Back to top Go down
https://pokespriter.forumotion.com
JMS

JMS

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Questions   Black and White Questions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Are you going to get Black or White version?
White: Zerkurom is cooler than Reshiram in my opinion, and Rankurusu is probably my favourite V Gen Pokémon (Gochiruzeru is probably the one I like the least).

After the game comes out I'll be glad to trade Rankurusu by Gochiruzeru, since I need to complete the Pokédex anyway, and I am a nice person, so I'll be happy to help people get rid of that ugly thing.

Which Starter are you going to get and why?
I'm sorry, I have yet to learn their English names. I want to get Tsutarja, the Grass Snake Pokémon, because it's the coolest. I can't help but feeling Mijumaru (Water) is a little bit too Piplup-inspired (Same colours, basically), and so I feel kinda ripped off with it.

The next evolutions are a bit lame, if you want my opinion, but I'm sure that I'll learn to love them.

I don't care about stats either: I'll just pick my favourite. =D

What will you name yourself in-game?
If this were earlier, I'd say, without a doubt, JMS. But I feel like "JMS" is starting to grow old. It's my initials (Well, not quite: It's the first letters from my first, second and last names; I have 2 more names and a preposition in my full name, but "JMPDSS" would look terrible, and nobody knows me by these names). And lately, I haven't even been known by my first and second names; these are common Portuguese names, and I don't feel they belong to me. It's my last name the one that I identify the most with. (Not long ago I wanted to change my last name, but that's another story).

Basically, I will need a new name untill Spring 2011.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Questions   Black and White Questions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Actually the English starter names have been released, last month I believe. Tsutaja is now Snivy, Pokabu is Tepig, and Mijumaru is Oshawott. They could have been better, but oh well tongue

New questions~!

How do you like the Unova region?
As a whole that is; Pokemon, towns, trainers. I'm actually quite happy with how the region turned out. The set-up could've been better, I'm not much of a circle region person. The Pokemon are actually really neat to me. A lot of them are really original, and I like some of the typings they gave us this time. Some of the evolutions could've been MUCH better, these guys had so much potential! Overall it's pretty good, it just could;ve been better.

Which Gen V Pokemon is your favorite?
With a new generation out, and so many new Pokemon, which one is your favorite? My favorite would have to be Vanipucchi, the first ice cream cone. The design is really cute, and I've always been attracted to ice type Pokemon, especially cute ones. ^^

Only two questions, but that's all I want to know for now~
Back to top Go down
https://pokespriter.forumotion.com
JMS

JMS

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Questions   Black and White Questions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:06 am

Yes, I knew the English names were out, and I even checked them out once, but I forgot which was which. Actually, it makes sense (Sn[ake] - Ivy, Te-Pig...). So apparently I'll also have to think of new nicknames for my Pokémon. =D

How do you like the Unova region?
Another name which I knew had been revealed, yet I couldn't remember. Thank you. I find this name much more exotic than Isshu, which isn't a bad thing: I like the English name as much as the Japanese name.

The region itself is nice, with all the gymnics around the field. The Pokémon have their ups and downs: I will need to learn to love them, since as of now some of them look slightly ugly. I know we already have the full new Pokémon list, but I told myself I would stop checking for new features and Pokémon once the games had been out on Japan, to prevent me from spoiling my game experience, so I think I'll need to come back here once I buy the game.

What Gen V Pokémon is your favourite?
Rankurusu, the green blob with something inside. Actually, I think it is based off a living cell. I don't know its moves, but there were a few concepts I was looking forward to seeing in this Pokémon's moves. Notably: Osmosis, healing attack akin to Pain Split, Mitosis, creates a copy of itself, Meiosis, creates half a copy of itself (!), Cellular Respiration, damages all foes over time, heals user over time... (Click the attack names, they are links)

But this guy wins anyway for its cute design. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Questions   Black and White Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black and White Questions
Page 1 of 1