PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black and White!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JMS

JMS

Black and White! Empty
PostSubject: Black and White!   Black and White! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Now that they're out, what do you think of the new Pokémon games?

I love Pokémon White. It's perfect. =D
The new Pokémon are kinda weird, but once you get used to them, they're kinda nice. I just dislike their English names. Rankurusu/Reunicles or something (Final evolution of Solosis) rocks, as I thought it would.

The story is great, and Team Plasma is quite good. In the beginning of the game, I actually thought that Team Plasma had a point, and I had a long inner debate about whether I'd do as they said if I lived in the Pokémon world. I just disagreed with their methods.

Team Plasma is OK as a whole, but N is the single best antagonist ever. I haven't watched the Pokémon anime in a while, but I think I'll watch the episodes which actually contribute to the storyline in the BW series just to see more epicNess.

Triple Battles are nice. However, Rotation Battles are more interesting. Check them out, you won't regret it.
Pokémon Musical is not as fun as the older minigames were. I get the feeling there's something I missed in my first Musical...

There's nothing to be said about the graphics. If you have seen them, you'll know why, and if you haven't, you seriously need to see them.
Unova is a nice region, but I got the feeling it was kinda small... I haven't seen all towns yet, but 16 Routes are quite few... Well, maybe they appear to be in greater number when they are numbered from 201 to 2xx...

That's my vision on the game. =D
Back to top Go down

Black and White!
Page 1 of 1