PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nuzlocke Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nuzlocke Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Nuzlocke Challenge   Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:29 am

Some of you may have heard about the Nuzlocke Challenge, if so that's good. If you never heard of it, click here. It is an article of all of the rules of the Nuzlocke Challenge, along with some optional ones if you wish to make the game harder.

If you've already heard of it, or did the Nuzlocke Challenge, or if you never did, you may want to read some of the comics starting here.

So, I'm currently doing a Nuzlocke run on Leaf Green and a Yellow ROM. So far none of my Pokemon have died, so that's a good thing. ^^ I'm actually really liking both of my Nuzlocke runs right now. They got me to use Pokemon I wouldn't normally catch, like that Metapod you always run into that only knows harden.

I started my yellow run yesterday morning, I believe. My little Yotika the Butterfree turned out to be my strongest member. Without her, I would've lost to Brock XD

So, here's my current Yellow team:

Nuzlocke Challenge 025~Piky the Pikachu Lv:12
Nuzlocke Challenge 032~Sir Spikey the NidoranM Lv:11
Nuzlocke Challenge 016~Pidg-Chan the Pidgey Lv:11
Nuzlocke Challenge 012~Yotika the Butterfree Lv:15
Nuzlocke Challenge Boulderbadge
Sprite courtesy of Arkeis.com, badges courtesy of Pokemon.wikia.com/gym_badges

So, I want to know how you're doing in your Nuzlocke Challenge Wink
Back to top Go down
https://pokespriter.forumotion.com
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

Nuzlocke Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Challenge   Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:33 pm

...never do it in HG/SS when you're up against Red.

...you will lose every good member of your team.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nuzlocke Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Challenge   Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Demonic Wings wrote:
...never do it in HG/SS when you're up against Red.

...you will lose every good member of your team.
Overtrain my friend, overtrain.

It helps you get past, like, everything. Very helpful. Having strong Pokemon in your box also helps too, so then you'll have some back-up Pokemon to make up for your lost team, unless your using the "if all your Pokemon faint in battle it's a game over" rule. Besides, the fun of it is getting as far as you can. You can stop whenever you want to, too. It's not like you actually have to complete the challenge if you don't want to.

So, I did some more stuff today. Sir Spikey evolved, so now I have a Nidorino. Pidg-Chan also evolved, now it's a Pidgeotto. I still loves both of them.

I got my Cascade Badge today too. Definately the easiest so far. I just went in and killed Misty's team the Piky. Ah, how I love a good fight :'D

After defeating the Nugget Bridge, I got myself Karma the Charmander. I leveled her up on the Pokemon outside of Cerulean City and evolved her~! Now she's about the same level as my other Pokemon. At least I'm asuming she's a girl...

I'll update my status later when I get back on a regular computer.
Back to top Go down
https://pokespriter.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Nuzlocke Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Challenge   Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuzlocke Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeSpriter :: Pokemon Games-
Jump to: