PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Imech Region

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Imech Region Empty
PostSubject: The Imech Region   The Imech Region Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Welcome to the Imech Region! My name is Professor Willow, and I will be showing some of the fascinating things I found during my research as a Pokemon professor.

Pokemon
First, let me show you what Pokemon have been discovered in this newly found region. This listing will be updated over time as more Pokemon are discovered, so please check back regularly!

The Imech Region 2rz6y50
#1 Packitree
The tiny elephant Pokemon
Grass type
Height 2' 3" Weight 50lbs.
Packitree are a very rare species only found in the Imech Region. They are known to migrate when the vegetation dies, and live in herds.

The Imech Region 2005qtz
#2 Lumbefant
Giant leaf Pokemon
Grass/Ground type
Height 5' 5" Weight 200lbs.
Since the evolution of Packitree, Lumbefant have quadrupled in weight. Their tusks are more developed now, and the markings on their bodies have become larger. They love to roam around and surprise travelers in the forest.

#3 Packitree Evo

The Imech Region Xpwzl5
#4 Kwaqua
The large hands Pokemon
Water type
Height 1' 7" Weight 12 lbs.
Kwaqua love to swim in tropical waters and surprise other Pokemon by grabbing them with their large hands. Kwaqua can easily be identified by their bright colors and the K marking on their chest.

#5 Kwaqua Evo

#6 Kwaqua Evo

#7 Fire Starter

#8 Fire Starter Evo

#9 Fire starter Evo

The Imech Region 2466tkx
#10 Zappog
The electric dog Pokemon
Electric type
Height 3' 6" Weight 25 lbs.
When Zappog attacks, its tail uncurls and lets out a powerful electric attack. The only things stronger than their electricity are their sharp teeth and claws.

#11 Zappog Evo

The Imech Region F9mxhu
#12 Aquine
The clumsy wolf Pokemon
Water type
Height 4' 5" Weight 88 lbs.
Despite their large appearance, Aquine are very shy and clumsy on land. When in water they are fast and strong swimmers. The purple fur on their chest and legs grows longer and thicker depending on how cold the water they are swimming in is. Their ears sometimes act like oars when the current is strong.

The Imech Region 2emon81
#13 Pyrark
The swift shadow Pokemon
Dark type
Height 4' 5" Weight 45 lbs.
Pyrark are nocturnal, and rarely seen. Sightings of this devious Pokemon may be years apart due to its sneakiness.

Those are all the Pokemon we currently know about. More will be found soon!

Trainers
There are many kinds of trainers here in the Imech Region. Since it is a newly discovered region, more trainers will move in over time.

Lass-The Imech Region 244el5k
Rival-The Imech Region Wkr4hj
Female Player-The Imech Region 1567pc4
Male Player-The Imech Region 2illsep
Ace Trainer M-The Imech Region Zr5u9

Maps
The Imech Region has many beautiful towns, and further development is on the way!

The first town you will come to on your adventure is Ferra Town! Here you can heal your Pokemon if they took any damage on the way here from your home town!
The Imech Region 4rdx5i
Here is Sodia Town! This is where most new trainers start their adventure.
The Imech Region 9gkqhw
In Magessi City you will find the first gym and the department store.
The Imech Region 28l6hjo

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokespriter.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Imech Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Imech Region   The Imech Region Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Why, will you look at this! Sodia Town is finished! They call it the "small town of beginnings", not that I know why. That red-roofed building is the lab, where new trainers recieve their first Pokemon and a PokeDex. It's not as high-tech as the labs are. The people in the Imech Region believe that simple is better.

The Imech Region 9gkqhw

If you plan on starting your adventure in the Imech Region, this is the place to go to!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Imech Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Imech Region   The Imech Region Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:09 am

Wow! I have just recieved amazing news! It appears that one of my researchers has been training a Packitree, and it evolved into Lumbefant!
Check out Lumbefant's new entry in the Pokemon listings!
The Imech Region 2005qtz

This is Magessi City, the most urban place in the Imech region. Here, you can go to the department store, where they sell an assortment of items that you can't find anywhere else. The first gym is also here.
The Imech Region 28l6hjo

The Imech Region 500fm1
I see you are gawking at my gym. My name is Jamie, and I'm the gym leader. Fight me if you want your first badge in the Imech League.
The Imech Region 2u8jsxl
This is the Flame Badge, which you'll get if you defeat me.

Like in most regions, most trainers choose to earn badges. You will get a badge if you defeat a gym's leader, often referred to as a gym leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Imech Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Imech Region   The Imech Region Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Imech Region
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeSpriter :: Artwork :: Spriting-
Jump to: