PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Halloween Tales Story Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

The Halloween Tales Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: The Halloween Tales Story Contest   The Halloween Tales Story Contest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Let's see if your story writing is worth peanuts. But these peanuts... are special! YOU can have your own forum (like a section, like this section) which only you and the administrator can moderate! But these peanuts last 24h after they've been given out, do you have 24h to post what you want your forum to be called, what you want the description to be and the name of your special mod group. But first..

I want Halloween Stories. But not scary things. I want you to finish the story for this paragraph...

I painted the rune onto the ground in front of Ashley's doorstep. It glowed for a second and then the rune began to growl ominosly. Tendrils of red energy began to snake out of the rune, and I ran as the red tendrils turned into a huge bubble surrounding the house. This was the Halloween Rune - a rune that would seal a house into timelessness - it will never age, nobody inside will ever age. Well, it would break if someone painted the Halloween Reverse on the bubble, on Halloween. But of course, Ashley had no idea I had been studying runes and she only used a teleporting rune, and nobody could teleport out of the bubble...

Rules:
No adult topics.
200 words minimum and 2,000 words maximum. Not including the starting paragraph.
Please, no cursing.
No Pokémon fanfictions. This is the fiction section - original stories only.

Well... go! If you've done your entry, make a thread for it inside the Fiction section then fill this form here and post it in this topic.

Code:
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Entry Name:[/B]
[B]Link to story:[/B]
[B]Word Count (not required):[/B]

GO!
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

The Halloween Tales Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Tales Story Contest   The Halloween Tales Story Contest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:48 pm

No-one interested?
Back to top Go down

The Halloween Tales Story Contest
Page 1 of 1