PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chat-Box Viewing

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want guests to see the Chat-Box?
Yes!
Chat-Box Viewing Vote_lcap40%Chat-Box Viewing Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No!
Chat-Box Viewing Vote_lcap40%Chat-Box Viewing Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I Guess...
Chat-Box Viewing Vote_lcap20%Chat-Box Viewing Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chat-Box Viewing Empty
PostSubject: Chat-Box Viewing   Chat-Box Viewing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:01 am

Currently I have it so only members can view the Chat-Box (for privacy reasons). I wanted to know if you want guests to be able to view the Chat-Box. If I do this I will need at least 1 Chat-Box MOD so the Chat-Box stays reasonably spam free. I want to make guests want to join but still have it that the forum does not get someone who will keep spamming despite bans.
Back to top Go down
https://pokespriter.forumotion.com
dj743

dj743

Chat-Box Viewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat-Box Viewing   Chat-Box Viewing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:54 pm

for admin i dj743 will like to be a c-box mod i get on a lot and it would be fun cause on tmp only people on satff can be mods i will tell them what they do wrong and i wont be to strick
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chat-Box Viewing Empty
PostSubject: Chat-Box MOD reqeust   Chat-Box Viewing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Since you're already pretty much the co-admin you can do anything that other MODs do. You can be a Chat-Box MOD, a forum MOD, an anything MOD! If you were mainly on the Chat-Box that would be nice though. Plus you're already a MOD so...yeah.
Back to top Go down
dj743

dj743

Chat-Box Viewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat-Box Viewing   Chat-Box Viewing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:29 pm

that is ture but if the c-box mod me was to be off line one of the other mods could ban the spamer
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chat-Box Viewing Empty
PostSubject: Guest Cbox   Chat-Box Viewing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:50 pm

All MODs can ban the spammer (if there is one). I think it might stay at guests not being able to see it for awhile until there are more members to make ChatBox MODs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chat-Box Viewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat-Box Viewing   Chat-Box Viewing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat-Box Viewing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeSpriter :: Polls :: Guest Right Polls-
Jump to: