PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PokeSpriter : Death By Forum (PG-12)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PokeSpriter : Death By Forum (PG-12) Empty
PostSubject: PokeSpriter : Death By Forum (PG-12)   PokeSpriter : Death By Forum (PG-12) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:38 am

ShiningSuicune is back as Demonic Wings, and she takes it upon herself to restore the forum to its former glory. As Head Moderator, she finds ways to bring back old, lost members, and keep making new topics to keep the forum alive. It's all guns blazing as Demonic finds herself in danger of Death By Forum..
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: PokeSpriter : Death By Forum (PG-12)   PokeSpriter : Death By Forum (PG-12) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:46 am

Prologue: PokeSpriter Island

"I'll take it from here," Suicune told her Lapras. The Lapras nodded and let Suicune climb off. She stood on the water and looked back.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." she said to herself as the Lapras swam away. She lowered herself onto her hands and knees and ran that way, her hair turning purple and growing in length. Ribbons flew from the air and attached themselves to her shoulders. Her skin became blue. Her fingers became stubby and furry. Claws grew where her fingernails were. Short fur began to grow and the transformation rippled down Suicune until she was a full Suicune, racing atop the ocean at breakneck speed.

A Lapras tour pulled up beside Suicune and a few tourists took photographs. After all, what was the chance of finding a Suicune? Once the tourists finished, the Lapras slowed and Suicune raced on ahead.

Suicune found herself at the back of a ship and she slid under the water, still running at that breakneck speed. She resurfaced metres away from the ship and raced far ahead from it. Finally, after an hour of running, she reached the PokeSpriter island and turned to her normal self - a girl standing on all fours, panting. Suicune collapsed and fell unconscious, the exhaustion too much for her human body.

Jim was walking along the beach when he found Suicune. He picked her up and continued walking, this time to the PokeSpriter hospital. This was going to get tricky.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Chapter I: Answers   PokeSpriter : Death By Forum (PG-12) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 am

Chapter I: Answers

The clean white halls of the hospital were empty; the only signs of life were the occasional passing Chansey or Blissey. It was very unusual when Jim started racing up the hall with a limp girl in his arms. He shoved a note into the mouth of a nearby Pidgey. The Pidgey looked down at the note, saw who it was for, and flapped away.

Jim laid Suicune on the nearest hospital bed. A Chansey raced in, pulling Jim away. He flailed, desperate to get to his old “frenemy”. The Chansey injected Suicune with a blue liquid and left. Admin slammed open the door and rushed past Jim, shoving him out the way.

“SUICUNE!” she screamed. JMS walked in, disturbed from the racket, and looked at the unconscious girl on the hospital bed. Who was she? Why was she being fussed over? He yawned and sat down, waiting.

One hour later, Suicune opened her eyes and sat up. As Admin and Jim opened their mouths, Suicune shushed them by sticking her hand up.
“No fussing over me. Admin, key,” Suicune held out her hand. Admin dropped the key in the palm of Suicune’s hand. Suicune stood up and walked out of the hospital room. Katie stopped everyone but herself and left the hospital.

Katie found Suicune lying on the beach, gazing out at the sun. It was only when Katie approached did she realize Suicune was caught up in her iPod.

Suicune looked up at Katie and prodded her iPod, removing the earplugs. Suicune stood up.

“What is it?” she asked Katie.

“I...um...” Admin fiddled with her fingers.

“NO! You want to know what music I’m listening to, don’t you?!” Suicune asked.

“Um... yeah... sure,” Katie responded, and Suicune hit the iPod.

“The song’s called Insomnia, and it’s by Faithless. The best bit starts seven minutes in.”

Katie pushed in the earplugs and removed them a minute or two later.

“That song is great,” she commented.

Suicune grinned and chucked a CD at Katie. She caught it and looked at it. It read “Insomnia & God Is a DJ”. Katie snapped her head up but Suicune had already entered the mansion that was her house. Another CD went flying out the window, and Katie grabbed it just in time.

“Mass Destruction – Faithless,” it read. Katie sighed and watched as the window shut. Suicune was tricky business. It was time for an answer. Katie teleported into Suicune’s mansion, grabbed Suicune by the collar, teleported onto the battlegrounds, where Jim had proceeded to fall asleep earlier.

“I want an answer, Suicune. If I win, you give me all the answers I want. If you win, you can stay quiet,” Katie gave out the rules of the battle.

The battle began before Suicune could respond.

“Come, Feraligatr!” Katie shouted, the Pokeball flying through the air. The mighty beast stomped, waiting for Suicune.

“Come, Meganium!” Suicune commanded, her trusty Meganium appearing in front of her. Jim woke up with Meganium’s cry. The battle started with a Razor Leaf, Feraligatr bleeding with the razor sharp leaves.

Before Feraligatr could try again, Meganium had sent leaves cascading down from the air. Feraligatr toppled and fainted. Suicune raised her head and a pair of black angel wings sprouted from her back. Suicune was lifted from the air.

“Right. I’m Demonic Wings now. Pleased to... meet you? Now, who knows what a Poketar is?” she asked.

Nobody answered her question.

“I’ll tell you tomorrow. Now stop worrying. Good night,” Demon said, and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PokeSpriter : Death By Forum (PG-12)   PokeSpriter : Death By Forum (PG-12) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PokeSpriter : Death By Forum (PG-12)
Page 1 of 1