PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apocalypse (PG-13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

Apocalypse (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse (PG-13)   Apocalypse (PG-13) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 am

The Prophecy is that the world will not end, but it will be ravaged by the Apocalypse Pokemon. Nobody knows who the Apocalypse Pokemon are, but one retelling of the original prophecy states Giratina, the Distortion Lord, will pick the Apocalypse Pokemon...

This is set in Sinnoh, 2014. ("What? Not 2012?" you gasp)
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

Apocalypse (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse (PG-13)   Apocalypse (PG-13) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 am

Index;

Prologue - Values
Every Pokemon has a value. I believe that. Even the most foul Pokemon you could imagine has a value. None of them deserve to be killed. Team Rocket has taken a step over the line with the slaughter of innocent creatures. We need a miracle. And I believe it will come in the form of the Prophecy.
~Slowking

Leaving his diary, Slowking rose stiffly to his feet. He walked past the papers lying astray on the carpet and left the small cabin. Slowking sat down outside and closed his eyes, the turmoil of his mind calming into just a few trains of thought until he wasn't thinking and lost in meditation.

The sun slowly rose higher than the sea in the distance, and morning finally came. As the rays of the sun hit Slowking, his body began to turn to stone. Slowking didn't feel any of it, so caught up in his meditation.

Finally the transformation was complete. Slowking was now just a statue.
Chapter 1 - Hihidaruma's Battle Cry
Chapter 2 - The Apocalypse Group
Chapter 3 - A New Addition
Chapter 4 - Raw Fury
Chapter 5 - Apocalypse's Beginning
Chapter 6 - Survivor
Chapter 7 - The Final Addition
Chapter 8 - True Colours
Chapter 9 - The Departure
Chapter 10 - Eclipse
(more to come)[i]

Last edited by ShiningSuicune on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

Apocalypse (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse (PG-13)   Apocalypse (PG-13) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:12 am

Prologue: Values
Every Pokemon has a value. I believe that. Even the most foul Pokemon you could imagine has a value. None of them deserve to be killed. Team Rocket has taken a step over the line with the slaughter of innocent creatures. We need a miracle. And I believe it will come in the form of the Prophecy.
~Slowking

Leaving his diary, Slowking rose stiffly to his feet. He walked past the papers lying astray on the carpet and left the small cabin. Slowking sat down outside and closed his eyes, the turmoil of his mind calming into just a few trains of thought until he wasn't thinking and lost in meditation.

The sun slowly rose higher than the sea in the distance, and morning finally came. As the rays of the sun hit Slowking, his body began to turn to stone. Slowking didn't feel any of it, so caught up in his meditation.

Finally the transformation was complete. Slowking was now just a statue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apocalypse (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse (PG-13)   Apocalypse (PG-13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeSpriter :: Fan-Fiction :: Pokemon Fan-Fiction-
Jump to: