PokeSpriter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love Spriting and Pokemon come here! Tutorials, roleplays, we have it ALL! 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Fox Zoroark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

Midnight Fox Zoroark Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Fox Zoroark   Midnight Fox Zoroark Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Your Pokemon must be a Gen. 5 Pokemon. You must write from first person view (e.g I, me) and do not say what Pokemon you are until I give you the thumbs up. But you can give clues, that's fine. I like secrecy sometimes, it is fun. No character sheets required. You can have up to three characters and if you want more, you must ask me first.

----------------
[Pokemon 1's POV]

Thud thud thud. My tail sensed the vibration on the forest floor and I raced towards the nearest tree, climbing it with ease. I hid sheltered behind some leaves. It would be the perfect camouflage due to my colouring. Thud thud thud. My heart raced as the footsteps drew closer by the second.

Thud...
Thud...
SNAP!

A twig snapped and the thudding stopped. I peered out from a parting in two leaves. Nothing was out there, but it sounded close.

Thud thud thud. Thud thud thud.

I pressed myself against the trunk of the tree. The leaves revealed a Hihidaruma with smoke rising out of his nostrils. Oh no. Oh, please, no. The Hihidaruma raced towards my tree and started pounding against the trunk. I was thrown violently around the branches until I toppled right off the tree...

[Pokemon 2's POV]
I galloped forwards, letting the Chiramii waddle off in the direction of his destination. The forest was busy with the hooting of Noctowls disturbed from their slumber, newly born Mamepoto cheeps and Starly wails. As I trotted merrily through the forest, I swore I heard the howling of a Hihidaruma and the pounding of the Hihidaruma's fists. Odd...
Back to top Go down
JMS

JMS

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Fox Zoroark   Midnight Fox Zoroark Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:22 pm

[Pokémon 1's Point of View]
As we gathered on the grassy hills, I felt violent movements coming from the neighbouring forest through the ground. All movement coming from my companions ceased. This silence was not long, however, as shock was soon replaced by panic and my friends began going up and down the hills in terror. I, too, felt this same terror, but I knew I had to remain calm so as to not increase the chaos that had already installed in our group.

So, I went into the forest.
Inside the forest, most Pokémon were panicking, which meant I was in the right place.

I held my head up high to see what was causing all the ruckus. A red Pokémon angrily shaking a tree... my vision isn't very sharp, so I couldn't tell exactly, but my trustful nose told me it was either a Hihidaruma or a Heatran, and since it didn't appear to be a Pokémon as large as Heatran, I assumed it was a Hihidaruma. But what would a Hihidaruma, a mountain Pokémon, be doing in this forest?

I wanted to get closer, but a larger Pokémon accidentally stepped on my head, burying me. A Diglett saw this, and, unfortunately, misunderstood the situation as the Pokémon trying to attack me, and began a battle with it to protect me - Diglett are our natural friends. I would like to stop it, but I was too weak due to the stomping, and just slid into one of Diglett's tunnels to rest.
Back to top Go down
Demonic Wings
Head MOD
Head MOD
Demonic Wings

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Fox Zoroark   Midnight Fox Zoroark Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:33 pm

[Pokemon 1's POV]
The Hihidaruma noticed me and ceased the battering, slowly walking towards me. I was dead...

[Girl's POV]
I jumped in front of the Pokemon and rolled down my sleeve, holding my arm as I held it out, hand open.

"Uruoi Kosame!" I yelled, and raindrops burst out of my hand and formed a bubble. The process continued as the Hihidaruma tried to pop the bubbles but failed. Then the bubbles smashed into him, the wetness came off and reformed, then slammed into the Hihidaruma again. The Hihidaruma fainted and my sleeve rolled down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Fox Zoroark   Midnight Fox Zoroark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Fox Zoroark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeSpriter :: RolePlays-
Jump to: